Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
SAP BI/BW Developer - Project in HANA
This role is YOUR opportunity to really develop your career in an international project environment.
My client is an international company working on an internal project to improve its B2B and B2C capabilities using SAP. The role is based in Wrocław but for individuals outside of this city are provided with a very generous relocation package.
This is a position for mid-level developers in SAP BI/BW, ready for a good project to improve their career possibilities.
Your role would be to develop and configure SAP BI processes and applications to suit their current business needs. You will use your own BI programming knowledge for this project, but also to further learn and develop your knowledge in this area. The project is expected to last for a few years but it is for a permanent role, with international opportunities (including relocation to North America) and further projects in the newest in SAP.
For the role you will need:
- SAP ABAP or BI/BW developing skills
- Experience designing, developing and managing Process Chains
- Proficient with SAP BW on HANA system architecture design and performance optimization
- Fluent English proficiency
- Annual Salary with bonuses of 15000PLN Gross per month
- Relocation package for those outside of Wrocław
- Further training and certifications provided to you
- International project for one of the most successful companies in the world
- Polish permanent contract with SportsCard, health insurance and other bonuses