Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Automation Factory is looking for a Senior Tester to join the fast-growing team of experts working on web solutions. Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Create a framework to plan, document and execute manual tests of our web solutions
- Estimate the scope and size of the testing effort of each user story
- Design and execute tests for all functional requirements
- Log and manage bugs
- In longer term: grow and lead QA team
Automation Factory as part of the BTS Technology Transformation, along with Software Factory deliver one unique team to provide our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on robotics, automations and software. The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors.
If you are open to learn new things, work with people with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with internal and external clients in different locations globally.
- 2-3 years of QA/testing experience especially with testing web applications
- Experience in translating functional requirements (user stories) into test cases
- Experience in using test case management and bug tracking tools
- Ability to coordinate testing activities with members of development teams
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira, Sharepoint, Confluence tools
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Knowledge of Java Script, ASP.NET and Angular would be an asset
What we offer
- Work in international team and dynamic environment
- Participation in the most innovative automation projects
- Cooperation with market leaders in all sectors
- Set of technology and improvement trainings
- Spectacular, free-minded working atmosphere set on creativity
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.